This game is surprisingly fun and nails the art style but has a few glitches:
* Some sprites are blurry for example road
* The looping map is a good idea but a little jarring because you see this flash as it transitions, make sure that the top lines up with the bottom so that you don't see a flash when you reach the edge and loop back around, it just looks the same
There's also some things you could add to improve the game's fun by a lot!
* Maybe add increasing difficulty as you get a higher score - the boat could go faster the higher your score (like a game similar to this I made a while ago, this could add a lot more challenge and make the game more interesting)
* The obstacles/civilians fall in a predetermined pattern, 3 obstacles then 3 civilians, it would be cool if you instead of directly having a loop where it goes through 3 obstacles then 3 civilians, randomly generate each time between having a civilian and having an obstacle. For example you could have a pattern where an object falls every 0.5 seconds, but instead of predetermining which type of object it is you could use a random number generator where there is a 50% chance of the object being an obstacle and a 50% chance of it being a civilian.
* Maybe add a locally saved highscore table so you can compete with your highscore and maybe your friends' highscores. This could just use the builtin features (here's a good tutorial from Brackeys) and save a file containing the highscore to the players' hard drive.